So You Think You Can Dance Season 12 Tour in Chicago Friday, November 27th
If you like "Dancing with the Stars". You will love "So You Think You Can Dance" on Fox. Which like the ABC show, it is an American dance competition show. For those who have not seen it, it is a series creator and executive producer Nigel Lythgoe ( producer of the shows Pop Idol and American Idol and creator the competition Superstars of Dance), with permanent judges being Paula Abdul and Jason Derulo. At the beginning of this season their were 20 dancers. And it finish weeks later with the top 2. I decided to interview the top winners, who were Gaby Diaz (the winner) and Jaja Vaňková (the runner up).
2. What got you into dancing?
3. What has dance taught you?
4. What dancer(s) inspire you?
4. Before So You Think You Can Dance what videos or Television programs have you appeared in?
5. Have you done any dance troops or supported anyone on a tour (band/performer)?
6. What is your next step in your professional dance life?
7. Why do you love to dance?
8. What was the best routine you ever performed?
9. What was the worst routine you ever perform?
10. What is the hardest thing about dance?
11. What kind of emotions do you feel/give off
12. What was your most embarrassing dance moment?
13. Do you hope to inspire others to dance too?
14. What are some of your goals for dance?
15. What style(s) of dance do you enjoy doing?
16. How do you feel when you perform?
17. Have you ever used you talents for the good of the community?
18. What keeps you from not quitting dance, in other words: what inspires you to keep on dancing?
19. What is your favorite part about dancing?
20. Anything in closing you would like to say?
Review of the show: