- Public Show: Saturday, February 8 through Monday, February 17
- First Look for Charity: Friday, February 7, 7:00 to 11:00 p.m. Black tie. More info.
- Media Preview: Thursday, February 6 through Friday, February 7. More info.
Public Show Hours
- February 8-16: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- February 17: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- $12 for adults
- $6 for seniors aged 62 and older
- $6 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when they accompany a paying adult. Family members only.
- Weekday discount coupons ($6 off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers. Participating banks also mail the discount tickets to their account holders. More info.
- School & group discounts available. More info.
- Tuesday, February 11: Women's Day. Women are admitted for $6. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.
- Wednesday, February 12 through Friday, February 14: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $6 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, February 14: Telemundo Hispanic Day. For more information, visit www.telemundochicago.com.